What Information do we Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
- (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
All client testimonials have been submitted by the client to Honest Tax. If requested by the client, the clients name, and contact information may be changed to protect the privacy of the client.
19510 Ventura Blvd., Suite #208 Tarzana, CA. 91356 email@example.com